Sunday, April 13, 2008

and i say no,no,no...


Me.

Me.

Me.


Goofing around with the camera. Makes me realize how dang cluttered our kitchen is. I took one of me and John and Bea but I looked quite unfortunate.
It's chilly here today. Yesterday was awesome. Today not so much.
John set up a Myspace account for us a few days ago. Then he got nervous because his full name was on it and he was afraid people would be able to find him. I've met people from his past and I must say that I can't blame him one bit. John has the checkered past. Years of drug and alcohol abuse and felony charges. It's sort of sexy in a sick sort of way. That I have a reformed bad boy. And boy is he reformed. Court mandated rehab for 16 months. Clean for over 17 years. All this happened before he and I happened. It's fascinating. Knowing what kind of a person he was and knowing who he is now. Transformation-Evolution. 20 years ago he spent his week-ends in high speed chases with the police. Nowadays he spends his weekends watching Dragnet with a cat in his lap. Hot.

No comments: