Saturday, April 5, 2008

s-a-t-u-r-d-a-y -!


This is me and Julian the sweet little pixie baby. Julian belongs to my dear friends Natalie and Ben.
So it's Saturday morning. When I was a duckling, Friday nights were my favorite time of the week. Then I hit 30 and now I'm all about Saturday mornings. A cup of coffee, some good tunes on Sirius or the sonygogear and I'm set for a few. For someone who loves to travel and who can be fully ready for an outing in under 7 minutes, I'm still very much a 'nest-er'.
I had every intention of doing something interesting today. Perhaps a museum, or a daytrip. Instead, it's 11:11 and I haven't changed out of my pajamas. We watched the latest episode of "My Name is Earl". Say what you will, but Jamie Pressley/Joy is the shit.
Uh-oh, I think I feel a mid-morning nap approaching.

No comments: