Sunday, December 21, 2008

Have I mentioned the snow? Or that I finally decorated for Christmas? Uh-huh, yeah it consists of one strand of lights, 3 Christmas cards, 8 stockings and and about 4 decorations strung across my sliding glass door. I'd take a picture but really ya'll, it's just down right embarrassing. Even for me, and I usually try to embrace my inner and outer redneck. All I need is garland made out of beer caps.

What I've read: "The Mercy of Thin Air" by Ronlyn Domingue. A lovely book, really.
"Water For Elephants" by Sara Gruen. Also lovely. "Life As We Knew It" by Susan Beth Pfifer. Terrifying. And I finished "Monsters Of Templeton" which I thought I liked but a day after finishing it occurred to me that the main character was a stuck up bitch and her mama was a flake. But it was well told.

No comments: