Sunday, January 18, 2009



Dude, I have totally learned how to crochet. I've been struggling with it all week. But I sat down yesterday and I just did it. Of course, I keep dropping stitches and I don't completely understand how to chain enough stitches at the end of my rows so that they'll be even... but all the same. I'm a total crafter.

It's been snowing for most of the day and I think I read so much during the month of December that I've burned out. I finished "The Crazy School" by Cornelia Read on Friday. It was crazy good. Terribly impressed by her.

John and I watched "Righteous Kill" last night. It was like a straight to video movie. What the hell were they thinking? Such a fine cast. Such a crap script. Gave me the oogies. I say skip it all together and re-watch "Heat".

No comments: