Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hey Girls!

This blogpost is for my sisters because I'm never sure if Wendy checks her e-mail and sometimes I can be a wee bit ellusive when it comes to 'splaining things.

So girls: Check out the Green Palm Inn.. It's #3 on trip advisor and it looks lovely and the Royal Palm suite has a queen bed and a twin sized day bed. 160 a night and we get fed breakfast and dessert type things and (pleeze jeezus) wine and coffee.

The bad part is that I've just figured out that February and March are fruit of the womb season. Totally forgot. So if anyone wants to put this on the back burner I'm totally cool with that. Just give me a woot-woot.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hi my favorite baby sister! Yes, Feb and March are the center of our prolificity. And for this special year, we are celebrating the fruit of our great-grandmother's womb as well. It's Papaw's 90th birthday on March 7th. I'm not thrilled about delaying but I'll settle for back burner, as long as we keep on planning for another time! I'll check out the Green Palm too. I love you dearly!