Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What I'm reading: "Birds of A Feather" by Jaqueline Winspear. It's the sequel to "Maisie Dobbs" which I just finished and found quite intriguing.

Movies I've seen: "Dark Knight". I know, Heath Ledger, right? Well he should've won for "Brokeback Mountain" which is a far superior movie. Duh. "Dark Knight" was just too much. Boom, Bang, Blah.

Watched part of the Oscars Sunday night and was once again sickened by how thin and attractive everyone else in the world is. And also by the fact that I seemed to have once again lost out to Kate Winslet and Angelina Jolie in the category of "Most Seemingly Exquisite Life". Oh well... there's always next year, I suppose.

My mini-vacation starts next Thursday night and while I'm looking forward to it, it's also depressing because there's just never enough time. People I'd like to see and catch up with. Places I desperately want(need) to visit(Savannah).

1 comment:

Dracenea said...

So I've gotta' ask, what's the connection with Savannah?

This may sound funny but I've never been there but plan on moving to that area as soon as I can sell my home.