Saturday, March 21, 2009

For the past 4 days or so I've been making a cabbage/carrot/bean soup with turkey meatballs. Something warm and filling and a sort of fare-the-well to Winter. Also, for the past 4 days I've been sleepy and grumpy and lazy so I haven't gotten to the actual preparation part of the meal. Perhaps today. Later on. After I've napped.

I just vacuumed our entire home which really just consists of the living room and bedroom. However, we share the joint with 4 cats who aren't really shedding so much as they are transmutating. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised to wake up one morning and find that they've sprouted wings.

And then there's this:



What I'm reading: "Pardonable Lies" by Jacqueline Winspear. #3 in the Maisie Dobbs series. Go read them. It's impressive stuff.

What I've tried reading: "Crocodile on the Sandbank" by Elizabeth Peters, "Murder on Nob Hill" by Shirley Tallman, and "Bayou Moon" by C.L. Bevill. Got about half way through each of them.

No comments: