Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm a bit of a soap and shower gel and cosmetic whore. The last bit makes no sense really because I wear makeup maybe once a month. But I love it. A lot. The really expensive, exclusive crap too. Which is why I nearly had "the big O" the other day at TJ Maxx when I found a Remede gift bag that had been marked down from $60 to $10. Original retail price, $170. A white buttery leather old lady makeup bag with like 10 different lotions and potions. And the best part? I had money left over on a gift card. So I got that and a bottle of Korres fig-flavored shower gel and two picture frames (.70cents and $1 respectively) for nuthin'. Yes, ma'am. Nuthin'.

Here in D-ville, CT all is snowy and chilly. But from what I'm seeing on the weather channel it's thataway every where. Hell, they're even seeing snow in Birmingham. March is such a high maintenance drama-mama.

3 comments:

Dracenea said...

Hey there! I stumbled across your blog and I have to say that I understand your fetish with HBA items. I have to stop myself at certain stores because otherwise I'll end up with a shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, face mask, lotion, etc for every day of the month. Great job on the TJ Maxx trip!

jan said...

Thank you! I just used the Korres shower gel and not only was it yummy to smell, but the suds and bubbles were PINK ! How much fun is that?

Dracenea said...

Oh how fun! Gotta' love the lather. ha ha