Saturday, May 2, 2009

The sweet and low-down: Daddy's home from the nursing/rehab. home. Mama's having surgery May 15. Those two are about more trouble than I'm worth.

Sherry called a few nights ago and we talked for 2 hours which is really quite pithy for a Sherry call. We reminisced about all of our Myrtle Beach trips. Michelob and sunburns and "Welcome Back, Kotter". Even though we don't talk to one another nearly as much as we should, I still love her more than my luggage.

John and I just got back from Chris's 30th birthday party and now I have a slight beer buzz. When we left Chris was well on his way to being hammered.

John: You're turning 30. This is what you're supposed to be doing on your 30th birthday.

Me: Yeah. Ask John what he was doing on HIS 30th.

John: Time.

It's funny cause it's true.

No comments: