Today is Angie's birthday. I will not tell every one how old she is. Instead I will tell everyone that I will be 33 in a couple of months and my terrif-ulous sister is 11 years older than I am.
Some of the things I love about Angela:
1) She's always polite and courteous.
2) She could teach college courses on "How to be an active listener". She's not just a good listener. She's the frickin' listening guru.
3) As long as you make sure she's home in bed by 9pm she's always up for a good adventure.
4) She and my brother-in-law Imad used to attend my school functions when my parents were too tired. Which I think is sweet and cute.
5) She'll still speak to me after I've told the world how old she is.
I love you!