Sunday, July 19, 2009



For my birthday, John and I decided to argue and snip at one another. It was delightful. In between the eye-rolling and muttered swearing he took me to see "Harry Potter". That part was fun. Really fun. I love everything about HP and I think JK Rowling is the second coming. After the movie we attempted to eat in peace at Chipotle cause I love burritos almost as much as HP. However... that failed rather miserably so we brought the burritos home and John made me take a nap.

That was all yesterday. Today was a bit better. And since today is my official 33rd birthday, I got to eat cake and ice cream and I read in bed and John and I only got into one nas-tay altercation. He put me down for my nap a little earlier so that I would be well-rested for my cake and ice cream party.

Tonight I plan on watching Miss Marple on Masterpiece Theatre, eating more cake and hanging out with the boys.

3 comments:

Bette said...

Happy Birthday! Go listen to some Gillian Welch.

Tonya said...

happy birthday!

jan said...

Thank you, chicas!