Saturday, July 11, 2009

My house is a shit-hole so I've decided that rather than clean it, I'm just going to move to one of these fetching dwellings. This is what I've done most of the afternoon. Google houses I've always loved and pretend like someone's going to give me one of them.

The Burrow. Also known as the Weasley's home.


Hagrid's Hut.


Barbara Stanwyck's house in "Double Indemnity". Dammit I love that movie. And that house.


And lastly, this house in Southport, NC that Angie and I oohed and ahhed over. I told her if she bought it I'd come live with her. For some reason, even that wasn't enough incentive.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

we are totally house compatible. if we ever decide to change teams we will couple up and live happily ever after in the cutest coziest house in the middle of some enchanted forest. i'm lucky B has the same taste in houses too. unfortunately we can't just have anything we want cause we be po but a girl can dream and I literally do. it's my most reoccurring dream. house dreams all the time and i always love them.