Friday, July 24, 2009

Tonight I'm directing traffic to Tonya's kickass blog because she's posted both the wedding video and the facebook song video and I think they're the cat's pajamas.

Also, I'm sure this is of little interest to anyone other than my sisters, but I've created a blog for planning our up-coming Savannah vacation. THIS is the link. It's also listed in my "Good Stuff" under suhstergurl.

That being said... this week has drained the life out of me. The humidity and the rain and the constant whir of mosquito wings in my ears are all driving me to drink. I say that figuratively because I'm really not much of a drinker anymore. Which is probably unfortunate because I'm just about the most pleasant and sweet drunk you can imagine. Doesn't matter though, does it?

What I'm reading: "The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie" by Alan Bradley. loves it.

No comments: