Sunday, September 13, 2009

What I'm reading: "Evans Above" by Rhys Bowen. I can remember years ago, how I used to curl up my nose at the cozy mysteries. Now I just like to disappear inside of them.

It's been a good weekend so far. Much better than the previous week which was fraught with excessive amounts of work and foot pain. I should probably go back to my doctor about the toe seeing as how it's been operated on already and it still aches like a bastard. But I'd really rather it just didn't hurt anymore without me having to actually do anything about it. I'm thinking about getting a peg leg. Maybe a parrot, too.

Like I was saying- this weekend has been nice. Humid but not too warm. Yesterday we visited the family commune. Which is what I'm gonna start calling John's sister's house because there are so many freakin' people over there now and I love everything about it. Plus, they've got a baby.

No comments: