Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm rather unwell. My head is rockin' and my sinus cavities feel like smashed thumbs. I ate a pain pill on an empty stomach earlier and found myself sitting on the bathroom floor in the dark with my shirt in my lap. John pressed cold wash cloths to my face and neck and after a few minutes the horror passed and I was able to make my way back to bed. I've been out of work for two days now with this nonsense. I feel like a hot-shit sandwich.

Earlier I had to "take care" of a tiny half-mangled, but still breathing bird, that Ernie proudly carried out of the woods. I won't give any more details. It was upsetting and I'm afraid if I divulged what I decided had to be done, no one would love me anymore. Because of said deed, I'm now convinced that I'm coming back in my next life as a worm. A big fat delicious and decidedly slow-ass worm.

No comments: