Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm yapping kinda early this morning cause I've already swilled down coffee and three espresso truffles and we've already taken Ernesto to have him shot full of vaccinations and it's raining like a bastard out and so it's dark and moody and it's just my sort of weather so even though I know I need to go grocery shopping cause all we have to eat in the house is a couple cans of beans and some left over wonton soup I'm really just content to sit here and create little scenarios on polyvore and swill my coffee and eat my truffles.

Song I can't get enough of: "Smokers Outside The Hospital" by the Editors. I threw it up over yonder on the playlist. It's my most recent OCD song. Beats the hell out of "Womanizer" which is the last OCD song I had running through my brain and which caused me to give serious thought to sticking my head in the oven.

No comments: