Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day, Of Course!



The truth of the matter is that about 68% of the time I feel like poking John's eyeballs out. This isn't unusual. I feel like poking everyones eyeballs out. However, the caveat to this is that for the remaining 32% of the time I love, love, love him. We're talking ♥LOVE♥ here people. He totally makes me laugh all the time. Even when I hate him and secretly wish he'd disintegrate before my very eyes, I still love him and think he's the funniest, smartest and most amazingly gifted man I have ever, ever known. I am lucky to have found him and even luckier that he loves me as much as I love him.

No comments: