Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Polyvore



I don't hang out on Polyvore quite as much as I used to. Mostly because I get discouraged by all of the insanely talented women over there. So I mostly use it as a museum. When I need something pretty to look at, I check out Etteniotna's creations. There are days when I'd just like to cover my whole house in prints of her things. I chose the one above mostly because of the title.

I shoved de-wormer down the throats of my furry little beasties. Mae-Mae drooled it all out and Lenny looked stunned and violated and then promptly puked up everything he's ever eaten in his entire life. The smell was dee-lightful.

I've had a variation of the same headache since Friday afternoon. Probably tension and foot related. I need to start practicing Yoga. If anyone out there has any book or website or DVD recommendations as far as the Yoga is concerned, please, help a sistah out.

No comments: