Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Post Where-in I Cry About My Foot... Again

Last Friday I met with foot doctor #1 for the first time since I had my bunion surgery. He x-rayed. Told me that yes, my foot looked swollen, but that there was nothing unusual on the x-ray. That the foot looks fine. I said, "Dude, I'm here to tell you, that this is not a fine foot and if you don't do something about it I'm seriously gonna naw the fucking thing off." Alright, I may not have called him 'dude'. But I definitely used the F-word. Apparently my accent is more pronounced when I swear because he laughed and asked me which Carolina I was from. So he shot me up with the cortisone again to try and reduce the swelling and all that jazz and now... Thursday I have to go for an MRI. See, this is what I knew was gonna happen once I started going back to doctors.

Tomorrow it's supposed to snow. I'm gonna need a hover-craft to get out of my driveway.

Happy thoughts? I worked out for an hour tonight and for half an hour last night. I made reservations at theSavannah BnB for me and the man. Four more weeks. I get to Savannah I'm changing my name to Anastasia Von Beaverhausen, socialite and undercover CIA operative.

No comments: