Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How's Aggie doing these days?


I go days without seeing her. We usually forget she's even inside until she does something like the above. She still hides under the chair and she spends a lot of time under the bed, but lately, she's been scurrying by us more frequently. We're not allowed to look at her though. It's sort of an unspoken rule that John and I have picked up on. She can sit in the hallway and stare at us, but if we stare back she runs like hell. The other night, I was up late by myself and it was very quiet and I heard her playing with a cat toy behind my chair. It's the first time I've ever known of her playing and it made me both sad and happy. Maybe in a year or so we'll be able to sit in the same room together and have a civilized conversation.

No comments: