Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I wish I was, but I'm just not feeling very bloggery lately. I have so many drafts started and saved and forgotten. I guess I should just dive into it.

I'm out of work for four more weeks. Remember that scene in Grease, when Rizzo yells to Kenickie from the top of the Ferris Wheel that she's not pregnant and everyone's singing and hand-jiving? Well that's the level of excitement I'm feeling about not having to go back to work for another month.

This weekend John and I took Flat Stanley to a few really cool places. But I'm all hush-hush about it because I want it to be a secret for the younguns. I'll post pictures soon though.

I finished reading The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters and Patience by Lisa Valdez. Now I'm reading The Night Watch, also by Sarah Waters.

We watched The Pineapple Express the other day and enjoyed the hell out of it. We also watched The Changeling. Not the Angelina one, but an older horror movie with George C. Scott. I was pleasantly surprised.

No comments: