Monday, May 17, 2010

I finished the Flat Stanley scrapbook this afternoon and mailed his troublesome ass back home. It was fun while it lasted, but really, I was so damn glad I had finally finished it that I was glad to see him go. I didn't even take any pictures of the final product. I just showed it to John and asked him to proofread my blurbs, you know, to make sure I didn't misspell or inadvertently write any swear words. Then we shoved it in an envelope and took him to the post office.

What I've read: Soulless by Gail Carriger, Island of Lost Girls by Jennifer McMahon and Murder in the North End by P.B. Ryan. Now I'm reading The Last Child by John Hart. Because this is my last full week out of work, I'm trying to cram as many books into it as I can. Also, we finally sat down and watched the first six episodes of Mad Men last night. It's pretty addictive. I went on the AMC site and Mad Men'ed myself.

No comments: