Saturday, May 29, 2010

John has a rim-shot app on his iphone. For three days he's been telling me Shecky Green jokes and then hitting the "pa-dum-chink" button. Living with him is like always sleeping over at your best friend's house. Sometimes it's a non-stop funfest. Sometimes you just wish your mom would come pick you up already.

My first week back to work kicked my arse. Every day when I came home, I had to go straight to bed and nap. I feel like I brought a stick to a rock fight.

What I've read: The Good Thief by Hannah Tinti, Her Royal Spyness by Rhys Bowen. What I'm reading: Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death by MC Beaton.

We watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button this afternoon and I cried. Mostly because my skin will never be as translucent as Cate Blanchetts.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

that sounds like an app i could get behind.