Friday, June 25, 2010

Rockin' The KB


This is as close as you'll get to seeing a picture of me in a bathing suit. Even though I don't mind if you see me in one in person. Even though I bought a cute purple 1940's style old lady one. I just don't want any hard evidence.

So I made sure I was in the ocean every day. Most days I waited until after four or five in the evening. But this particular picture was taken early in the morning on my last day. I was the only person in the water for as far as the eye could see. It was glorious and blessed and I floated out there and cried for a little bit because sometimes being alive is just perfection.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

"I floated out there and cried for a little bit because sometimes being alive is just perfection."

aren't those times the best moments in life?

jan said...

yesyesyes!