Sunday, July 18, 2010

I hit the mother load at the Salvation Army Friday afternoon. But you're gonna have to take my word for it because I'm too damn tired to take pictures. I did find a nice-ass dresser that I'm now using as a buffet in the kitchen. It came with hideous drawer knobs but that's okay because now I'm scouring etsy for cool ones. I like these:

source

source
I think John thinks I tack the word "ass" onto way too many of my words because the other day he texted me a picture of Tyler with the caption, "Smiling-assed baby".

I have cleaned so much in the past four days, what with moving the treadmill out and John's parent's old divan in and the old fridge out and the new fridge in and mopping a gozillion times and vacuuming up twenty-teen pounds of cat fur that I'm teetering on the brink of stupidity. And not my normal goofy stupidity, but like, down-right genuine stupidity. Like, five IQ points away from having to wear a helmet stupidity.

1 comment:

Angie said...

ass is a wonderful word to add to the end of things. it's colorful and emphasizes the intensity of whatever it is your talking about.