Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm trying to talk John into seeing Despicable Me today. It's not the movie he's opposed to so much as it is the leaving the house part. It's about 9,000 degrees here and John hates hot. I'm not crazy about it either, but having lived the first 24 years of my life in the ol' dirty-dirty, I'm a tad more accustomed to it. Last Monday we saw Inception and have spent the rest of the week discussing how much we hated it and also reading about how much everyone else loved it. John says it's very telling when a movies good reviews are mostly comprised of comparisons to other "great" movies. Particularly if the other "great" movies also sucked ass. Of course, this opinion is coming from a couple of moes who text one another Step-Brothers quotes on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

we loved despicable me. ken didn't move the whole movie. that's not the way she generally rolls.