Tuesday, July 13, 2010



I went to Michaels yesterday to pick up some of that hem bonding stuff because I needed to hem a couple of curtains and I don't own a sewing machine. Honestly, I don't even know how to use a sewing machine. I wish I did. Anyway, they have all of their kids hats for $2. It was a toss up between this one and the red aviator one. Clearly, I am more suited for the dinosaur/dragon.

In other news, we're on a search for a new refrigerator. Ours isn't dead or anything, but it's older than dirt and it's barely bigger than a dorm fridge. It has wire shelves for pete's sake. Nothing in this world will stand upright on a wire shelf. Every time I open the door I'm immediately pissed. I don't need that kind of anger in my life.

What I'm reading: Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson and Holly Blues by Susan Wittig Albert. What I'm doing, drinking a glass of sweet tea and contemplating which cat is more deserving of my affections.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

irresistible. don't know how you stuck with one. that's the problem at my house. i have to have one of everything when it comes to dress up. i have as much junk for playing dress up as i do for dressing in real life. that's sad for an old lady but i can't help myself. that's one of the reasons i love "if lucy fell." i'm still in love with the fact that they walk around the house holding a sword like it's everyday life. i even bought a plastic one to keep by the door because of that.