Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What I'm reading now: The Darling Dahlias and the Cucumber Tree by Susan Wittig Albert. It's set in 1930 which I really dig. For the most part I prefer books that take place anytime but the present. This is not a hard and fast rule, but it's just a little something about me that I thought I'd share.

What I've read: The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker. It was a book that had no idea what it wanted to be. Whoever edited it should lose their job.

As it turns out, I don't have Lyme. Rather, I have the arthritis. Today Lily, my new physical therapist who's about four and half feet tall and weighs about a hundred pounds wet, worked me over Sumo style. She told me I have shitty posture and a hump on my back. I told her that's where I store all of my magic.

No comments: