Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Little Do He Know…

ernie travel

I am unofficially on vacation.  Officially it begins Friday.  However,  I’m calling in tomorrow morning so that we can get a head start on the 12+ hour drive to Lincoln County.  And by “we”  I mean me and the sweet doofus and the three sweet feline doofuses and the bitchy old granny lady.  Aggie’s staying home.  Sometimes it pays to have a social anxiety disorder.  I’m thinking about cultivating one myself.  Of course, after what’s about to go down tomorrow in the AM, I’m afraid we’re all gonna be certifiable. 

So, I’ll leave y’all with that.  I’ll see some of you in a day or so.  Others, I’ll probably be in touch with via the text message and the Facebook.   Plus, I’m finally breaking down and getting a mobile with the internet.  I’m having my new Palm Pixi Plus sent to Mama and Daddy’s.  It should be waiting on me when I get there.  Ahhhh, sookie-sookie now. 

No comments: