Saturday, October 23, 2010



Because it's fall and fall is my favorite season, I'm offering up some nice fall music. At least it's fall music to me. Dave Mallett is one of those musicians that John's been listening to for 30 years and because I've known John for a while now I'm well aware that that's not exactly cause enough for me to drink the kool-aid. (ie James Taylor, Bruce Springsteen) But in this case, John was right on. Listen if you want. Dave Mallett's a poet. A writer of poignant ballads and a pretty swell guy.

**** John's making me print a retraction: He wants everyone to know that he's never, ever liked Bruce Springsteen. But I could've sworn otherwise.

1 comment:

John Sz said...

Felt necessary to provide a disclaimer. I never said I liked the Boss. Just give me some Lawrence Welk or Big Joe Polka Show baby! ;-)