Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lately I've just been listening to a lot of music. New stuff and older stuff and mostly just stuff that's new to me. Tim, who's a buddy of mine from work, goes to all these concerts and festivals and has been writing down names of singers and viola players and then later on that night I do my homework. Well this is tonight's homework:


This made me well up and feel better about my generation. Because lately... well, lately I've been feeling jaded and disoriented with things. Not my personal life, but life in it's most existential form. I think that's why I'm seeking out the artists and balladeers. I need some truth sung to me.

Also, I'm all kinds of pissed that my opportunity to be Queen has been snatched away from me by that Kate Middleton broad. It's gonna take some time for me to get over this. My old friend Courtney says she and I need to make up our own titles and I'm inclined to agree. I'm toying around with Her Royal Highness Lady Janet of Lankern.

3 comments:

John said...

I would bow but would either hit my head or need assistance to get up. Sorry, my lady.

Angie said...

I love that title.

Tonya said...

that was awesome. he beats the shit out of that guitar. not sure i've seen anyone pick like that but maybe i don't pay enough attention.