Friday, November 26, 2010

snappin' necks and cashin' checks

Years ago I allowed my sister Wendy to talk me into doing a Black Friday run for her. I swore I'd never do it again. But this morning I broke my oath. At a quarter till five, John and I were sitting outside of Radio Shack chugging coffee and sizing up the competition. Four Acer netbooks. That's all they had and when it was all said and done we were the fourth folks in line. Now, I'm not really a violent type of person. I talk shit a lot. I'm almost always angry about something. But I don't recall ever being in a physical altercation. Today was no exception. But I swear that if that fifth loudmouth lady in line would've gotten my netbook I would've beat her senseless. I'm not proud of it. I am however pretty pleased with myself for getting such a kick-ass deal on this here little beaut. Been waiting a long time for my piece of the tech action. I'd like to give a shout out to my main man and the brawn behind this operation. You know who you is.
Talkin' 'bout you John. High five!


First picture taken with the new computer. I don't have any editing tools set up yet, but that's me and the Lenster. He's so sweet he poops sugar cubes.

No comments: