Monday, December 27, 2010

Today was supposed to be my first day back to work since Daddy died but it snowed about a foot here and even that wasn't going to stop me because the dude that plows our driveway was supposed to show up at 5:30. But it did stop me because he didn't show up until 10:00. I really hate people sometimes. I'm not the most prompt individual. But if I tell you I'm gonna be somewhere at a certain time, by god I'm gonna be there. I may be ten minutes late. But I'll call you and let you know. It's just dirty and disrespectful and pretty much par for the course. So now I'm sitting here in my pajamas watching another episode of Poirot and drinking watery hot chocolate and calculating how much money I'm knocking off the rent to make up for the fact that I've missed yet another day off from work because of my ass-hat landlord and his ass-hat snow-plowing, unreliable liar of a son-in-law.

1 comment:

John said...

I can attest to the truth of your entire post. These particular people piss me off to no end. Pathological, sociopathic, and from a gene pool in dire need of extreme bleaching.