Monday, April 18, 2011

I didn't go to work today because I have this welt on my forehead above my left eye that is threatening to take over my face. Plus all this sinus pain and pressure from gotdang allergies. So I went to the doctor. Actually I went to my doctor's husband who's in the practice with her and who isn't really my doctor even though everytime I have to see him instead of her I somehow wind up attached to machines and with MRI and CAT scan appointments and with a slightly diminished self esteem because he tells me I'm fat and my blood pressure is too high and then I inform him that that only happens when I have to see him. I went there with a welt on my head and wound up with an EKG (normal) and him sending me for bloodwork to test if I have RA. Actually, I'm sort of curious about that myself, so I probably will go for that. He's also right about the fat thing and the fact that my cholesterol is a tad too high. Which is why I started walking again last week and and why I've decided to stop eating junk shit. Which is not to say that I won't eat it, but is to say that I'll probably veto it more often than not. In fact, this horn I'm growing out of my head is more than likely my body throwing a coup 'cause it's not had a potato chip in nearly a week.

1 comment:

softspoken said...

hope you're feeling better soon!