Friday, April 29, 2011

I keep wanting to post fun things. Awesome videos I've found on Youtube... Or funny little exchanges between John and myself... Or even pictures of my flowers or cats. But I just don't have the right kind of energy for those sorts of posts these days. The intent is there. The effort leaves me empty.

My Mama is home from the hospital. She was there nearly a week and it was a long journey for everyone. This is one of the many reasons why John and I are moving in the Fall. The distance makes me feel helpless and a hundred kinds of anxious. We're trying desperately to convince Mama to fly up here and stay with us for a while. Every time I swear at John for not doing dishes or not vacuuming up cat fur I have to remind myself that this is the same man who adores my Mama and who encourages her to visit us.

We watched the first episode of True Blood because we're trying to find a new show to love. True Blood ain't it. Those stupid, fake-ass accents made me want to wharf. We're gonna try Nurse Jackie next.

No comments: