Friday, May 13, 2011

I got the carpal tunnel syndrome which always makes me think about this cartoon I saw years ago of the haggard, saggy-boobed secretary who's wearing a cardigan and a carpal tunnel brace. It didn't show the ten cats she had waiting on her back at her tiny apartment, but they were obviously implied.

Mama's spending the next couple of weeks with Angie so I decided to kill two birds with one stone and fly down to Kure Beach on Wednesday. I think that I might finally get myself a vacation. Weather provided, I will lay on the beach and drink beer one day. The other days I will do fun Wilmington things like historical tours and thrift shopping.

Tomorrow I have to do laundry and maybe hit up a few yard sales. I know this is all less than riveting news but I'm trying to get back in the habit of blogging on a regular basis.

No comments: