Wednesday, August 3, 2011


Angie and Rachel and I spent all day at Six Flags yesterday. It'd been ten plus years since I'd been on a roller coaster and half way up the first hill of Bizarro, I was wondering who the hell I was trying to kid. Today I'm hoarse from screaming my lungs out, pink-nosed from spending the day in the sun, and a little hung-over from the adrenaline crash.

We dropped my girls off at the airport at six this morning. Now, I'm forlorn and lonely for them.

Got the rest of my stitches taken out Monday, and my arm is still pretty lumpy and really sore at times. I'm outta work until the first of September. Then I guess John and I will start the whole packing up and u-haul renting and preparing ourselves for moving in with my Mama for a (pleasedearGod) short time.

1 comment:

cotton girl said...

Hi Jan - Hope your arm is doing better....didn't know you were getting it done. Sorry I missed your birthday too. Happy (very) belated birthday.

I saw in your blog that you and John were going to be moving in with your mom...I wish you all the best with that. I will definitely miss you...you are an amazing person. Be strong, best wishes and good luck. Love, Nan