Monday, September 26, 2011



This is pretty much the most perfect song ever. You can disagree with me if you want, but you'd be wrong, Colonel Sanders. Also, Marcus Mumford resembles a younger, fleshier Alan Cumming. I have a ridiculous crush on Alan Cumming.





I was gonna post more stuff, but it seriously took me like an hour and a half just to blog this little bit here. And I stole 2/3 of it from other innernet jokers.

Funny stuff of the day: John called out the station owner of WINY radio for leaving news teasers on their FB page. I don't blame him, cause I hate when news stations do that crap too. It's irresponsible and manipulative. Anyway, they got into a post duel and then John told him his station was "little more than a fifty watt bulb at the end of the dial".

We've been watching Raising Hope on Netflix. I haven't laughed this much at a sitcom in forever. If you have the means, I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

yep. that's a good song.

go john.

i'm keeping the pants. i figure since i buy most of my clothes for pennys i owe myself something i really want every once in a while.

jan said...

i absolutely agree. that's how i justify spending a stupid amount of money on shampoo and soap stuff, cause i buy most of my clothes off the target $3 rack.

my sister wendy does the same thing with perfume. she says she may have holes in her panty-drawers but she smells like a million bucks.